24.6.09

Ferguson Pottery

Happy Hump Day!! This morning I am veering away from the printed, and going into the glazed! Exitement, excitement! :)

I have found this BEAUTIFUL set of dinner wear that is handcrafted by Ferguson Pottery.

Ferguson Pottery is a ceramic artist working with low fire earthenware clay, slips, underglazes, thrown and altered forms, slump molds and more.
Her inspiration comes from a childhood obsession with textiles and graphic design. She loves working with clay and adores the decorative arts.
O'Lovely Dinnerware Set



"This set of dinnerware includes one each of the following: one dinner plate, one salad plate, one bowl and one mug. I also sell each piece separately if you are interested in individual pieces please convo me. As always my glazes are food safe and dishwasher friendly, thanks for looking!"

I love this peice mainly because of the nature theme to it. But it also uses different hues of blue, which always is a plus with me ;)

For more information on Ferguson Pottery please go to:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5520684

1 comment:

  1. this Plate set is possibly the coolest i have seen yet, isn't it cool?

    ReplyDelete