15.6.09

Firsties!


This is my first (hopefully of many) posts that include art handmade and sold through Etsy.com. I actually found this artist this past winter while searching for a present for my Mother-In-Law. She loves frogs - as do I - and so I saved this artist to my favorites because of the wonderful Froggie print :) After searching through this store, I found many prints that I think are beautiful, and I couldn't pick just one! So, I decided to combine many of them into a collage just to showcase Amber Alexander's beautiful work.
This artist has tons of prints made from her original watercolor paintings. They are all somewhat whimsical and completely beautiful!
These make me want to start reproducing just so I can hang some of these paintings up in a child's room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment