15.6.09

Introductions, introductions!!

Well, hello there! And thank you for taking the time to visit me and my blog.

A little bit about myself:
  • My name is K.T.
  • I am married to a wonderful man who makes me smile.
  • I am a dreamer - artistic - moody - friendly - motivated
  • I love nature.
  • I am a tree hugger - and kinda a hippie too!
  • I love animals.

My goal is to find many, many different designers and bring them to you. I know that there are already hundreds of blogs based on the sites that I am going to be using - but what I think is beautiful, many others will not. So you will most likely be able to find some things here that would suit your interests a little differently than other blogs. Plus - you will have to pleasure of getting to know me a little as well ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment